The home paddock greeting card by Peter Hill and Cloud Publishing
The home paddock is well known to all on the land. A welcoming site of homestead with livestock in the home paddock.
Artist Peter Hill has captured the home paddock with Hereford cattle in the front, homestead in the middle and a low lying ridge at the back with scattered trees.
This image is reminiscent of anywhere along the Great Dividing Range from the top to the bottom of Australia.
There is many a tale to be told on each of these properties. This is rural regional Australia before you head into the outback. Some of Peter's other painting s capture the real outback where he once worked on a sheep station up around White Cliffs NSW when he was in his late teens. It was actually out here that he first started to paint.
A beautiful greeting card showing the real Australia to send to someone special.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
· Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· Copyright (c) Brincorp Pty Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
· Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.