Stockman and Hereford cattle greeting card by Peter Hill
Stockman or Cowboy mustering Hereford cattle
Greeting card of a stock man who can also go by the name of cowboy or jackeroo moving a mob of Hereford cattle through the Australian bush.
Artist Peter Hill has captured the dry and the dust of everyday occurrences of working the land. The only thing you can't see are the flies which are invariably there.
A delightful greeting card to send to someone special with an appreciation of life on the land.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Image is a low resolution of the high resolution printed image
· All cards have a minimum 5mm white border around the edge of the card.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· Copyright (c) Brincorp Pty Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
· Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.