Running Clydesdale horse in harness greeting card by Peter Hill
Clydesdale horse running
A running Clydesdale horse named Baldy by artist Peter Hill.
Peter has captured Baldy running along in harness without a care in the world. Part of a bye gone era.
When I was a small child a farmer up the lane would harness his Clydesdale to a dray and take his grand kids and their friends for a ride. Needless to say everyone wanted a turn.
A beautiful greeting card to send to someone special.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Image is a low resolution of the high resolution printed image
· All cards have a minimum 5mm white border around the edge of the card.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· Copyright (c) Brincorp Pty Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
· Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.