Possum hanging red flowering gum greeting card by Jon Howarth
Possum hanging in red flowering gum leaves greeting card by artist Jon Howarth. Jon has captured the inquisitive looking nature of this Australian marsupial.
Possums can been found in all Australian states in a range of habitats including rain forests. They like gum leaves, sometimes becoming pests in urban areas when they get into roof cavities and they also like fruit trees and the vegie patch. Some bright spark took them to New Zealand around 1850 to establish a fur trade. While they look cute and cuddly they are often seen as a nuisance in urban areas.
Send some real Australia to someone special.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing. Display images are low resolution for copyright purposes while the printed image is high resolution.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
· Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· This image is protected by copyright (c) by the artist Jon Howarth 2018.
· This image has been licensed to Cloud Publishing.
· Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.