Clydesdale horse card
A pair of Clydesdale horses in harness ready for work by artist Peter Hill. This pair of horses are know as Betty and Beau and were a working pair at Casino NSW Australia.
Clydesdale horses are sometimes referred to as heavy horses, draught horse, draft horse or shire horses. They were the work horses before the advent of machinery like trucks and tractors.
A beautiful painting of a bygone era.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Image is a low resolution of the high resolution printed image.
· All cards have a minimum 5mm white border around the edge of the card.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· Copyright (c) Brincorp Pty Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
· Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.