Love greeting card when you can't say the word
Love greeting card by Sally Pryor
Love greeting card. Love says it any day of the year.
Love means many different things and sometimes it is just too hard to say. So why not send it instead. This greeting card hand written and coloured by artist Sally Pryor sums up love beautifully. It has been hand drawn and coloured on an old dictionary.
A delightful greeting card to send to someone special.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
- Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
- Blank on the inside.
- Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock
- Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
- Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
- Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
- Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
- This image is protected by copyright (c) by the artist Sally Pryor 2018.
- This image has been licensed to Cloud Publishing.
- Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.