Greeting card sailing boat "Heading Home" watercolour by artist Nancy Soultanian
Coffs Harbour Muttonbird Island
Greeting card of a red sailing boat off Park beach at Coffs Harbour NSW Australia by watercolour artist Nancy Soultanian. Titled "Heading Home" the yacht is returning to the safety of the harbour as the southerly storm approaches.
Only yesterday I saw several sailing boats sailing in close to the beaches along the coast. Nancy has captured the beauty of the Coffs Coast beaches, the masts of yachts in the harbour and an approaching southerly summer storm.
A beautiful card to send to someone special who appreciates sailing or the serenity of the beach.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
· Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· This image is protected by copyright (c) by the artist Nancy Soultanian 2017.
· This image has been licensed to Cloud Publishing.
· Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.