Greeting card of white frilly flowering Aspen on blue glass by Tony Brindley
Greeting card showing Aspen with its frilly white petals set against a blue piece of glassware. The frilly petals are clearly seen against the blue and the purple ring and stigma.
Aspen was the worlds first commercially grown frilly flowering variety bred by BL Cobia in Florida USA.
Easy plants to grow rewarding gardeners each year in late autumn/fall and early winter. Also known by the names of zygocactus, Christmas cactus and schlumbergera.
A beautiful greeting card to send to someone special.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Image is a low resolution of the high resolution printed image.
· All cards have a minimum 5mm white border around the edge of the card.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· This image is protected by copyright (c) by the artist Tony Brindley 2018. All rights reserved.
· This image has been licensed to Cloud Publishing.
· Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.