Greeting card of the red poppy fields of Flanders by Australian artist PJ Hill a
Poppy fields of Flanders
Greeting card showing the Poppy Fields of Flanders in full bloom in spring. It is hard to believe the carnage that lies below such a beautiful picture.
The red poppy flowers in early spring and was flowering at Gallipoli when the ANZACS landed. The red poppy is a symbol of remembrance for those who died in war and for those still serving.
This painting was painted by Australian artist PJ Hill and is part of the remembrance series from Cloud Publishing.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
· Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· Copyright (c) Brincorp Pty Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
· Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.