Hippocampus Greeting card of the mythical part horse and part fish black & white
Greeting card of a Hippocampus straight out of Greek mythology. The Hippocampus was said to have the upper body of a horse and the lower body of a fish.
Artist Jon Howarth has created a powerful image in this original lino-cut print in black and white. Not sure just how you would ride it but I am guessing a snorkel might come in handy.
A strong and powerful card to send to someone special and those interested in mythology.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing. Display images are low resolution for copyright purposes while the printed image is high resolution.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
· Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· This image is protected by copyright (c) by the artist Jon Howarth 2017.
· This image has been licensed to Cloud Publishing.
· Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.