Greeting card of several red Tulips by photographer Julie Blamire and Cloud Publishing
Greeting card of several red tulip flowers rising like cups of colour to the sky.
Often associated with Holland did you know these beautiful flower bulbs became the subject of financial market speculation with insane prices that led to a financial market crash in Holland in 1637. Many people were left bankrupt while others came close to financial ruin. A bigger disaster than the great depression.
Who would have thought that such a beautiful flower could led to financial calamity.
A beautiful colourful greeting card to send to someone special.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Image shown is the file image. A white variable border of approximately 5 mm surrounds the file image..
· Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· This image is protected by copyright (c) by the photographer Julie Blamire 2017.
· This image has been licensed to Cloud Publishing.
· The Cloud Publishing logo is removed from the printed image.