Greeting card of Australian Light Horsemen in battle charge by artist PJ Hill
Australian Light Horsemen "Battle Charge"
Australian Light Horsemen charging Turkish lines during WWI from an original painting by Australian artist PJ Hill and Cloud Publishing.
Australian Light Horsemen made great gains against the Turkish lines in the Middle East during WWI and probably no more immortalized than in the charge of Beersheba.
This card is part of an ANZAC remembrance series from Cloud Publishing.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
· Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· Copyright (c) Brincorp Pty Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
· Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.