Greeting card of a young girl watching a foal feed from her mother
Mother and foal feeding
A greeting card showing the fascination of a young girl watching an equally young foal taking milk from her mother. This painting by Australian artist Peter Hill was titled "Megan and foal".
A daily occurrence on farms around the world and a natural rhythm of life. Yet one can not but wonder how many millions of kids miss out on this daily routine as cities expand and rural areas recede.
A beautiful and and somewhat magical card to send to someone special whether they they just have a love for horses or are just young at heart.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Image is a low resolution of the high resolution printed image
· All cards have a minimum 5mm white border around the edge of the card.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· Copyright (c) Brincorp Pty Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
· Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.