Flower greeting card of a yellow waterlily in a pond by PJ Hill
Flower greeting card.
Greeting card of a yellow waterlily in a large pond with lily pads and other flower parts from an original painting by PJ Hill.
This is a modern representation of the beautiful waterlily found in ponds and waterways the world over. They have been represented in art from the time of the Pharaohs and across the continents down through the centuries.
Waterlily's also remove nutrients from waterways, reduce algal blooms by providing shade, provide shelter for fish from birds and habitat for frogs and homes for various insects including beetles which often pollinate the flowers..
Waterlily's are members of the nymphaea genus and come in a range of flower colours, shapes with some scented. Most of the varieties found in garden ponds are hybrid varieties bred over the years.
A beautiful plant for a garden pond or pot and an equally beautiful card to send to someone special.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
- Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
- Blank on the inside.
- Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
- Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
- Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
- Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
- Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic device.
- Copyright (c) Brincorp Pty Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
- Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.