Flower greeting card of waterlilies at Kakadu by artist PJ Hill
Flower greeting card.
Greeting card titled "Lakelands" from an original painting by PJ Hill of waterlilies at Kakadu.
Kakadu National Park is one of Australia's premier national parks. Home to over 2,000 plant species it is also home to a variety of waterlilies which have also been used as a food source for local aboriginal communities..
Peter Hill has captured the colors and majesty of Kakadu's waterlilies and its sheer vastness. Under neath this vastness lurks crocodiles, snakes and turtles. Frogs frolic and fish abound in Kakadu's waterways.
A serine and beautiful card to send to someone special.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
- Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
- Blank on the inside.
- Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
- Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
- Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
- Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
- Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic device.
- Copyright (c) Brincorp Pty Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
- Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.