Greeting card Brumby Chase in Snowy Mountains by artist PJ Hill
Brumby horse chase Snowy Mountains
Greeting card of stockman chasing the infamous brumbies across the river in the high country of the Snow Mountains near Corryong Victoria Australia.
The stockman and the brumbies were immortalised in the poem "Man from Snowy River" by Australian poet Banjo Paterson.
Australian artist Peter Hill has captured the beauty of these majestic horses and the romance of the stockman in the high country of the Snowy Mountains.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
· Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· Copyright (c) Brincorp Pty Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
· Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.