Free range chooks under Jacaranda and Flame Trees Grafton by Peter Hill
Australian landscape card Jacaranda & Flame trees
Free range chooks or if you prefer chickens scratching around under the gaze of the beautiful purple Jacaranda and red Dorrigo Flame trees. The painting is of an old homestead near Grafton NSW and in spring each year the Jacaranda and Flame trees burst into flower.
Grafton is famous for its annual Jacaranda festival and avenues of giant trees which is truly a spectacular sight.
Grafton is an historical city on the banks of the mighty Clarence River and its forefathers had the foresight to plant these beautiful flowering trees.
A beautiful natural greeting card of farm life to send to someone special. You may even rekindle some long forgotten memories.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
· Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· Copyright (c) Brincorp Pty Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
· Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.