Clydesdales plowing greeting card by artist Peter Hill
Clydesdale horses by three plowing a field near the homestead . Dust rising from the plow as the Clydesdale's power on working further and further from the homestead.
Once a common sight the Clydesdale has been replaced by modern tractors. Often air conditioned which makes a change from the dust and heat of the bygone era.
A beautiful horse greeting card of working horses to send to some someone special.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Image is a low resolution of the high resolution printed image.
· All cards have a minimum 5mm white border around the edge of the card.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· Copyright (c) Brincorp Pty Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
· Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.