Farm horse greeting card of Clydesdales and wool wagon by Peter Hill
Farm horse greeting card
Clydesdale's and wool wagon greeting card by Peter Hill. Here Peter has captured the way it was.
Mighty Clydesdale's pulling massive weights of wool bales from stations to markets. In outback NSW they would have traveled by river barge pulled by a paddle steamer to a rail head or port.
The world over these mighty Clydesdale horses were the workhorses before tractors and trucks.
A beautiful greeting card to send to someone special with an interest in horses or the way life was.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
- Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
- Blank on the inside.
- Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
- Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
- Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
- Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
- Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic device.
- Copyright (c) Brincorp Pty Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
- Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.