Horse greeting card of a Chestnut by Peter Hill
Horse greeting card.
The Chestnut horse by Australian artist Peter Hill. This Chestnut horse was painted on the fertile Darling Downs of southern Queensland.
Chestnuts are found the world over and it is often remarked that the red chestnut coat is a good indicator of a a firey horse. There is also another expression "typical redhead" but we won't go into that.
A beautiful horse greeting card to send to the horse enthusiast.
- Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
- Blank on the inside.
- Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
- Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
- Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
- Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
- Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic device.
- Copyright (c) Brincorp Pty Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
- Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.