Aspen Greeting Card
Aspen was bred by B.L. Cobia in Florida USA and was the world's first frilly flowering zygocactus. Zygocactus are also known as Christmas Cactus or Schlumbergera but they are not even a cactus. Silly botanists.
As white as snow Aspen was named after the Aspen snow ski fields in Colorado USA. The frills are on the end of the petals are very pronounced a bit like the lace on a petticoat. One of the most beautiful zygocactus available and it makes a stunning display. If you can't send a plant send this flowering Zygocactus Aspen card anytime of the year to someone special.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
· Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· This image is protected by copyright (c) by the photographer Tony Brindley 2017.
· This image has been licensed to Cloud Publishing.
· Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.