Ghost Gums greeting card by Peter Hill
Ghost Gums greeting card
Australian Ghost Gums by artist Peter Hill. These were painted west of Charelville Queensland and are found across central Australian from Western Australia, Northern Territory and western Queensland. Don't let the beauty of these trees fool you. This is the outback. It is a long way between places.
The Ghost Gums were made famous in paintings by Australian artist Albert Namatjira. In 1891 it was under the shade of a Ghost Gum in Barcaldine Queensland that that striking shearers met which led to the formation of the Australian Labour Party.
A beautiful inspiring greeting card to send to someone special with significant meaning spread across Australian history.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
· Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
· Blank on the inside.
· Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
· Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
· Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
· Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
· Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
· Copyright (c) Brincorp Pty Ltd 2018. All rights reserved.
· Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.