Greeting card of Cathedral Rocks part of the Australian outback
Australian Landscape greeting card of Cathedral Rocks
This greeting card is a vivid painting done by Sima Kokaev of Cathedral Rocks located in the New England tablelands near Ebor NSW. The New England tablelands are part of the Great Dividing Range which is a continuous mountain chain running from the top of Queensland down along the Australian coast into the Victorian alps.
Sima has captured the light of this part of the Australian outback and has used an unusual technique to enhance it in the original painting.
The painting was created on zincalum metal with layers of oil paint. As part of the final step he then sketched into the paint exposing the metal underneath so that it captures the light in the room during the day and evening. A truly amazing technique.
Sima studied art at the Jilian Ashton Art School in Sydney and is an award winning artist with paintings in private collections in Australia and internationally.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and enclosed a protective cellophane envelope.
- Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
- Blank on the inside.
- Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
- Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
- Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
- Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
- Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
- This image is protected by copyright (c) by the artist Sima Kokaev 2017.
- This image has been licensed to Cloud Publishing.
- The Cloud Publishing logo is removed from the printed image.