Horse riding card
A Camp Drafting greeting card capturing the essence of rural Australia. A familiar scene of a stockman, a cowboy or jackeroo rounding up cattle. The artist Sima Kokaev not only captures the movement and dust of the scene but also the determination of the stockman to round up the cattle and the cattle to get away.
In this painting Sima has cropped the head of the stockman and the face of the cattle so if you close your eyes it could be you working on a cattle station.
A beautiful greeting card to send to someone special with an interest in horses and rural life.
Each greeting card comes with a quality self-sealing envelope and is enclosed in a protective cellophane envelope.
Designed and printed in Australia by Cloud Publishing.
- Card size 148.5 mm x 105 mm or 5.8" x 4.1" when folded.
- Blank on the inside.
- Printed on 235gsm semi-gloss card stock.
- Environmentally conscious product, acid and chlorine free (ECF & PCF).
- Images show front and back of card together with greeting card and envelope.
- Any other accessories if shown are for display purposes only and are not included in the product for sale.
- Colour variations in the displayed images may occur between different computer monitors and other electronic devices.
- This image is protected by copyright (c) by the photographer Sima Kokaev 2017. All rights reserved.
- This image has been licensed to Cloud Publishing.
- Any Cloud Publishing watermark logo is removed from the printed image.